PRIVACY - DATA MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING
PG S.r.l performs the processing of your data in compliance with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Data controllers of personal data
The data controller that you provide us is PG S.r.l with registered office in Via Piretti 12/a 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) in the person of the legal representative of PG S.r.l. to which you can address yourself to assert your rights as enshrined in sections 3 and 4 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Which personal data do we process?
PG S.r.l. deals with different categories of data, in particular:
1. Data provided voluntarily by the user
This category includes the personal data that you will decide to provide us through the forms on web sites pgprofessional.it, pgmini.it, pgtools.it, contacting us by e-mail, telephone or fax or making purchases or commercial transactions with our company . The data that we are going to process and protect are those related to your identity, the company on whose behalf you contact us, the geographical location of the same and how to contact you and/or the company (e-mail address and/or telephone number).
2. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. or the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the web site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in reply, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the web site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
On our websites there are technical cookies in order to improve the browsing experience, and to control access to restricted areas. We do not use profiling cookies that collect user identification data.
In the use of web traffic analysis tools - such as Google Analytics - to collect information on the number of visitors and on the pages viewed, all the tools that reduce the identifying power of cookies and which do not allow data crossing are adopted; as required by the regulations of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
How are data collected?
The processing of data that you insert in the forms on the sites is carried out using automated computerized procedures. Data are stored both in digital form and in paper form at the registered office of PG S.r.l. and are accessible only and exclusively to personnel authorized to consult them. PG S.r.l. observes specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Why do we process these personal data?
The purposes of processing your personal data are different but united by the desire to meet your needs. In particular, the lawfulness of the processing is given by the purpose of:
1. Meet pre-contractual requirements (ex. the instruction of offers or customer orders, solvency checks, etc.);
2. Fulfill contractual obligations (supply or purchase of goods and/or services) and legal obligations (ex. accounting, tax formalities, administrative and accounting treasury management);
3. Management of customers and suppliers;
4. Management of credit facilities and risk controls (fraud, insolvency, etc.);
5. Management of litigation and assignment of receivables;
6. Financial services instrumental to the management of customers/suppliers.
In order to make the reasons for data collection even more understandable, we report the following specifications:
1. The data that you send us through the contact forms on the websites, by e-mail, by phone or fax are collected and processed with the ultimate aim to comply with your request, be it a request for information, quote, technical assistance or a purchase order.
2. The data relating to your purchases and shipments are collected and stored with the sole purpose of allowing you to have access to administrative and tax documents.
4. The data you send us to spontaneously to apply to work in our company or in reply to an open position, are collected and stored exclusively to consider your application and are deleted, at most, 12 months after receipt.
5. Your data is collected, subject to consent, also to send you our commercial communications relating to events, products, technologies, offers reserved to you, etc. We remind you that you can, at any time, cancel your subscription to our newsletter by sending an email to email@example.com
To whom are your data transferred?
The data you voluntarily provide us will never be transferred to third parties for commercial purposes. However, in order to comply with legal obligations and to perform pre-contractual and contractual measures, it is necessary to communicate your data to:
1. Banks and credit institutions, for making payments;
2. Recovery and/or credit collection companies;
3. Professionals and professional firms (lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.)
4. Other companies, agencies and/or physical persons who perform activities that are instrumental, supportive or functional to the execution of the contracts or services requested;
These subjects will process and, in turn, communicate to third parties the data as "owners" or "external managers", as well as those who collect data through technical and navigation cookies.
Rights of interested parties
You will be able to check the personal data you have provided us, to request the modification or cancellation at any time. You just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In particular you can obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of processing your personal data as intended and access the data processed, even before these are recorded, as required by Article 15 of the Regulation (EU/2016/679). In addition to confirming the existence of the treatment, you have the right to rectification or deletion of data (Articles 16-17 GDPR), to the limitation of processing (if one of the hypotheses set out in Article 18 of the GDPR applies), to the portability of your data (art.20 GDPR) and to oppose the treatment (art. 21 GDPR). To find out more in detail your rights regarding your personal data, we invite you to consult the text of articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation (EU/2016/679).
Finally, we remind you that you are entitled to send a complaint to the European Data Protection Supervisor at any time using the form on this page click here.
Document update: 24 May 2018
PG S.r.l. Via Piretti 12/a 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy VAT number IT00560501207